Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Dream is Big


    Anyone who has ever discovered their dream knows that fear will stop at nothing. There is a time where we must, for the sake of out hearts break through the barrier of fear and run with all our hearts toward our dreams. 


  This is such a time as that. All my life I have wanted to write and speak about redemtion, and  freedom. As I have gone through deep healing in life I have discovered that all of this came with understanding the heart of God for me personally. This is the dream; to be a light, to help others see the heart of God and His unfathomable love for them. To show them that they are not alone in this life and there are some dreamers who'd love to walk beside them. 

   Two years ago God asked me to write a book about how He loves me. All last year that is what I did. Now that book is finished. There is a finatual need to get this book out. The other part of this dream is to speak on matters of the heart. I live in AZ near Phoenix and if you are interested in having a speaker for a day or an evening, for a series or even a weeked. I would sure be interested. 


   Please pray for the journey of our hearts that we are all set free to live a life worthy of His calling! 




Finding the Joy in the Swing~Gloria Bauerle

1 comment:

  1. Other dreamers, yes, that sets some people apart, the ability to dream, to wonder, to be amazed and delighted and to know that God is the source of it all. That is some of what I have learned in the last 2 years.
    It's incredibly wonderful to know after not knowing for so long, that God made me for His enjoyment, that my love for beauty, and heart for wonder and delight are of His making and I bring it back to Him and receive joy in return.

    Gloria, your writing just gets better and better; your future is to live the dream. How I treasure your journey and that our journeys have been linked together by God for blessing. I wrote today about the adventure BEYOND Adventure; God gave me that thought for courage to move into the future with hope and confidence. I love you dear beautiful girl. I know you're not a girl, but a woman; it's just that your are so gloriously young with so much ahead of you.

    Dotty

    ReplyDelete