Friday, July 22, 2011

Beautiful Lord


Beautiful Lord

Lord, when I start to write about your love it's magnificence over takes the depths of my mind. My mind cannot grasp how wide your love is for me.
You've captured my heart,
dear friend
You looked at me, and I
was hopelessly
in love
How beautiful your love,
dear,dear friend
far more pleasing than a 
fine, rare wine.
Song of Songs Message 4:8-10

Just the very idea that the God of all being, who with one breath spoke all the creation into existence loves me. There isn't a thing in which I have done to win his full affection. He made me and fell in love. Gen:2 says even the place he created for me before I was born was laced with fine gold and resin thats aromatic. Where four streams of living water flowed through. Later he made beauty with one touch, he created the crescendo of all his creation from flesh, there in the most beautiful place the only suitable place for the beauty of God to take on flesh form. He made woman the giver of life and who sustains it. 
Oh my God my lover in you is my strength and in you is all my hope. I cannot help but let my heart wonder to the places I have taken it, while with complete knowledge that you knew I'd take it there, and still you say it is with one glance and it takes your breath away.  And, you say with honey lips~

Come and look, sisters
in Jerusalem
Oh, sisters of Zion, don't
miss this
My king love, dressed and 
garlanded for his wedding 
his heart is full
bursting with joy
Song of Song 5

To know that my God is bursting with Joy and that I "me" affect his heart. How much more personal does this get. Even in all his power all his Lordship he chooses to allow me to have access to his heart . Wow!  him feeling deeply matters. So many times I have herd get over it, your making to big a-deal out of it. I will confess I have at times, but when you feel deep pain and sorrow of the heart  this feeling of being crushed in spirit is the same that which my God King Lover risk feeling and has so that he could win my heart.
Take me dear Lord my Groom my prize. You Lord I have done nothing in service to earn your affection.

Shell we start again my
blessed redeemer, my awesome God
you took me back to a little
girl where we had our first date
Still you court me with banquets of roses
Lord though I have crushed 
your heart, you turned my heart
into acres of hope
Cover me God with your royal robes
carry me on your shoulders
Your hand gives me hope
Your lips feed me life.

Y From my love journal Z

No comments:

Post a Comment