Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Son


My Son

It was his vision so long ago 
he thought you up for the world below
He knew the world in where it would stand 
So God endowed you with strength
and called you to stand
He placed on you a calling 
then named you man 
Little did I see then, yet have come to believe
 that you my son God set free
The trials of life we have been
through adventures of loss an pain
Here God gave you the place to display 
All his love in you he did create , 
Eve so glorious in her beauty to capture your heart 
in this God set you apart
Both tenderness and strength
 does this display 
For this may be one reason God did create
Man so brilliant in all his stature 
No mother could be happier
You I give my love and pray life's blessing from above 
Go free in love, believe my son 
that God above designed you to be
a man of him This man is free
~By Gloria Bauerle~

No comments:

Post a Comment