Saturday, June 4, 2011

He Loves me

 He Loves Us


His breath warms my soul. The tender kisses from you my beloved Lord. Who can fathom how amazing you are or the width of your love. Great is your love and fulfilling in my life are all your ways, shown to me through your tender mercy. 

       How can just one melody put into words and fully justify the depth of your heart and your complete love. I am just one song in a host of believers. Lord almighty my strength and my deliverer, take this gift and offering to you from your beloved. How great is your name and your name alone is to be praised. No one will say that he does not love and all will say bless are the children of God. 

When I first herd from God to write this, his gift to be was an offer of strength to cross my Jordan. Far be it from me to know and have perfect clarity on what Gods intends to do as a result of his love for me and you. When I first began to make account for the ways that he loves me it was in the midst of my fear. I herd from God to stand on the truth that he loves me and to write it down. At first I thought to just make a list of the ways he loves me. In me as I wrote his truth came a strength that I knew I had never had before. It was truth put into words read aloud with the mouth that shattered the power the enemy had over me.
Where there was fear I rejoiced with singing and dancing and I praised the Lord. 
          What seems time skipping by on a holy melody of life to it's full, I pictured rooms overflowing as far as the eye could see of believers talking about how the Lord has loved them. I opened my bible and began to read the richness of my fathers love for me. There were his words so rich and tender: "Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and herd. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presents concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name." My God our God was offering something so much more. 

You captured my heart dear friend. You looked at me and I fell in love. One look my way and I was hopelessly in love! Song of Solomon 4:8,9 (message). It is as if my God our God has been waiting for relationship far longer then the battle has been under way. The battle for our hearts. The very essence of creation speaks so loudly of a loves story. God longing for community for family for relationship. Gen 3:8-9 Then man and his wife herd the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the coolness of the day. And they hid from the Lord amongst the trees of the garden, but God called out to man, where are you? It is not that he did not know there hearts were far from him and he was searching for his beloved his crowning creation. It is this from the beginning of time.  It is our prayer that we give out hearts back to God fully living in the knowledge that he loves you and me. 

        God is pursuing my heart like no other. Jesus knows that It bring my heart life and healing to write and speak and God was talking to me about that very thing that brings me life. Now today he has surrounded me with mentors and encourager's  for my writing and speaking. It completely captivates me that the God of all the heavens and earth wants to give me the desires of my heart, when it can seem that to get the attention of your mother, brothers and sisters, or even husband and, most of all your father hear on earth is extremely difficult. There is nothing more awesome and personal then the God of all the world. 

         ~Let me know how has God shown his love for you~

No comments:

Post a Comment